Christmas hand embroidery pattern
End of line - when they're gone, they're gone!
Would you rather make a Christmas jumper than actually wear one? This fun Scandinavian Christmas embroidery pattern shows five sweaters, each one slightly different. The stitches are simple and the pattern comes with clear instructions. If you're looking for a Christmas sewing gift idea, this design is a great choice.
Christmas hand embroidery pattern contents
The pattern is packed into a biodegradable bag. It includes:
- 100% cotton fabric with the Scandinavian Christmas embroidery pattern printed onto it
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Patterns don’t come with thread as many customers have them already or want to choose their own colours. But if you're not sure you've got the right colours, a pack of threads for this design might save you a shopping trip.
Embroidery display frame
Looking for a frame that will set off your embroidery? My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Christmas jumpers embroidery kit
This design also comes as a full embroidery kit which includes everything you need: wooden hoop, threads, needles and needle threader as well as the pre-printed fabric and instructions.
The finished Christmas embroidery pattern measures approximately 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame approximately 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. The fabric with the Christmas embroidery pattern printed on it comes in a biodegradable bag, with no other packaging inside the mailing bag. I post my patterns in fully recyclable mailing bags – please recycle, don’t bin them.
- My designs are copyright and are only for your personal use. You cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.