Pink hearts embroidery kit
The pink hearts embroidery kit creates a heart outline surrounded by French knots in 4 raspberry sorbet shades. Celebrate falling in love! If you're looking for an embroidery wedding gift idea, this design is perfect. It's also a great choice for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, a new born or just to say ‘I love you'. The kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
The hearts embroidery design is also available in blue with little blue hearts pre-printed for you.
Pink hearts embroidery kit contents
The kit comes in a pretty labelled box. It includes everything you need to make my design:
- 100% cotton fabric with the pink hearts embroidery design printed onto it in colour. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 4 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I sell frames which will set off your embroidery to perfection. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Pink hearts embroidery pattern
If you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours, patterns are a great money-saving option. So if you don't need the full hearts embroidery kit, you can get the same hearts embroidery design just as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric plus instructions.
The finished hearts embroidery measures approximately 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame approximately 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a postal box made of FSC certified material which contains at least 70% recycled content. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader (in kits packed from August onwards). I post my kits in fully recyclable mailing bags – please recycle if you can, don’t bin them.
- My hearts embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.