Autumn trees embroidery kit
This intermediate level kit uses gorgeous pale pink, flame orange, deep crimson, raspberry and slate blue/grey colours to create an autumn tree embroidery. An art and craft set for adults, it makes a lovely present for anyone who has done some embroidery before. The kit includes full instructions for the stitches used.
Autumn trees embroidery kit contents
The kit is packed into a pretty labelled box. It includes everything you need to make the autumn trees embroidery:
- 100% cotton fabric with the autumn trees embroidery design printed onto it. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 4 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I also sell frames that will set off your embroidery. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Autumn trees embroidery pattern
I sell the autumn leaves embroidery design as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric. So that's perfect if you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours or stitches.
The finished autumn trees embroidery measures approximately 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame approximately 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a postal box made of FSC certified material which contains at least 70% recycled content. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader (in kits packed from August onwards). I post my kits in fully recyclable mailing bags – please recycle if you can, don’t bin them.
- My autumn trees embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.