Cat embroidery kit
This cat embroidery kit creates six individual cats, each with their own personality. You use a different embroidery stitch for each cat so there's plenty of variety in this fun embroidery design. It's a perfect gift idea for a cat owner. And there's a dog embroidery kit for dog lovers too!
Cat embroidery gift set – exclusive offer
The perfect gift for embroidery lovers, the gift set includes:
- Cat embroidery kit
- Square white embroidery display frame with mounting board plus
- A FREE pair of quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7, available only in gift sets. To get the free scissors you must order the gift set, not the kit and frame separately.
Cat embroidery kit contents
The cat embroidery kit comes in a pretty box with everything you need:
- 100% cotton fabric with the cat embroidery design printed on it. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 3 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop which measures 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I sell frames which will set off your embroidery perfectly. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Cat embroidery pattern
If you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours, patterns are a great money-saving option. So you can get the same cat embroidery design just as a pattern already printed onto fabric, plus instructions, saving on the cost of the full cat embroidery kit.
The finished cat embroidery measures 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area which measures 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My cat embroidery kit comes in a cardboard postal box. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader. I post my kits in mailing bags which you can recycle.
- My cat embroidery kit is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.