Winter trees embroidery pattern
This winter trees embroidery pattern is just right for some seasonal stitching during longer winter evenings. The unique embroidery design calls for a variety of stitches and colours - soft green, mint, grey, white and metallic silver (threads not included).
I provide full stitch instructions with the pattern, including useful tips for working with metallic thread if you choose to use it.
Winter trees embroidery pattern contents
The pattern comes in a biodegradable bag. It includes:
- 100% cotton fabric with the trees embroidery design printed onto it
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Patterns don’t come with thread as many customers have them already or want to choose their own colours. But if you're not sure you've got the right colours, a pack of threads for this design might save you a shopping trip.
Embroidery display frame
Looking for a frame that will set off your embroidery? My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Winter trees embroidery kit
The trees embroidery design also comes as a full embroidery kit which includes everything you need: wooden hoop, threads, needles and needle threader as well as the pre-printed fabric and instructions. So the kit is the best option if you're a beginner and you don't have embroidery equipment already.
The finished winter embroidery pattern measures approximately 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame approximately 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. The fabric with the winter trees embroidery pattern printed on it comes in a biodegradable bag, with no other packaging inside the mailing bag. I post my patterns in fully recyclable mailing bags – please recycle, don’t bin them.
- My trees embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.