Beach embroidery kit
This beach embroidery kit creates a group of nine white clapboard-style beach huts. They're decorated with simple embroidery stitches in deep red, dark blue and slate blue - perfect colours for our northern beaches. Each beach hut is like a mini-embroidery, just right for stitching on each day of a seaside holiday!
The simple embroidery kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
Embroidery gift set – exclusive offer
The perfect gift for embroidery lovers, the gift set includes:
- Beach embroidery kit
- Square white embroidery display frame plus
- FREE pair of quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7, available only in gift sets. To get the free scissors you must order the gift set, not the kit and frame separately.
Beach embroidery kit contents
The kit comes in a pretty box with everything you need to make the beach embroidery:
- 100% cotton fabric with the beach embroidery design printed onto it in colour. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 3 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I sell frames which will set off your embroidery perfectly. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Beach embroidery pattern
If you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours, patterns are a great money-saving option. So you can get the same design just as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric, plus instructions, saving on the cost of the full beach embroidery kit.
The finished beach embroidery measures 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a cardboard postal box. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader. I post my kits in mailing bags which you can recycle.
- My beach embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.