Blue fish embroidery kit
This easy fish embroidery kit shows a shoal of Scandinavian-style navy blue and white fish. Scandinavian designs are simple yet utterly stylish, cool and trendy, so I'm often inspired by them. The fish embroidery design comes on pre-printed fabric so you just stitch on top of the printing. Perfect for beginners, the kit includes clear instructions for the simple embroidery stitches used.
Embroidery gift set – exclusive offer
The perfect gift for embroidery lovers, the gift set includes a:
- Blue fish embroidery kit
- Square white embroidery display frame plus
- FREE pair of quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7, available only in gift sets. To get the free scissors you must order the gift set, not the kit and frame separately.
Blue fish embroidery kit contents
The kit comes in a pretty box with everything you need to make the fish embroidery:
- 100% cotton fabric with the fish embroidery design printed onto it in colour. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 2 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
Looking for a frame that will set off your embroidery? My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Blue fish embroidery pattern
I sell the blue fish embroidery design as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric. So that's perfect if you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours or stitches.
The finished fish embroidery measures 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a cardboard postal box. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader. I post my kits in mailing bags which you can recycle.
- My fish embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.