Chicken embroidery pattern
The chicken embroidery pattern is printed onto fabric, ready for you to stitch over. The design uses a different embroidery stitch for each hen so there's plenty of variety. If you're looking for an embroidery which goes well with this one, why not take a look at my sheep embroidery pattern.
Chicken embroidery pattern contents
The pattern comes in a biodegradable bag. It includes:
- 100% cotton fabric with the chicken embroidery design printed onto it
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Patterns don’t come with thread as many customers have them already or want to choose their own colours. But if you're not sure you've got the right colours, a pack of threads for this design might save you a shopping trip.
Embroidery display frame
Looking for a frame that will set off your embroidery? My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Chicken embroidery kit
The chicken embroidery design also comes as a full embroidery kit which includes everything you need: wooden hoop, threads, needles and needle threader as well as the pre-printed fabric and instructions. So the kit is the best option for beginners who don't have embroidery equipment already.
The finished chicken embroidery measures approximately 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It fits into a square frame approximately 30x30cm (12x12 inches). The display area measures 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. The fabric with the chicken embroidery pattern printed on it comes in a biodegradable bag, with no other packaging inside the mailing bag. I post my patterns in fully recyclable mailing bags – please recycle, don’t bin them.
- My chicken embroidery pattern is copyright and only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.