Dandelions embroidery kit
This dandelions embroidery kit creates a group of striking embroidered flowers, all different from each other. You use gorgeous gold, blue, brown and linen DMC threads to complete the dandelion embroidery design. It makes a perfect gift for anyone who loves contemporary embroidery. The kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
If you're looking for a design which goes well with the dandelions embroidery kit, why not take a look at my Scandi trees kit.
Embroidery gift set – exclusive offer
The perfect gift for embroidery lovers, gift sets include a:
- Jiggery Pokery embroidery kit of your choice
- Square white embroidery display frame plus
- FREE pair of quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7, available only in gift sets. To get the free scissors you must order the gift set, not the kit and frame separately.
Dandelions embroidery kit contents
The dandelions embroidery kit is packed into a pretty labelled box. It includes everything you need to make my design:
- 100% cotton fabric with the dandelions embroidery design printed onto it in colour. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 4 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
Looking for a frame that will set off your embroidery? My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Dandelions embroidery pattern
If you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours, patterns are a great money-saving option. So if you don't need the full beach embroidery kit, you can get the same design as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric, plus instructions. Perfect if you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours or stitches.
The finished dandelions embroidery measures approximately 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame approximately 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a postal box made of FSC certified material which contains at least 70% recycled content. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader (in kits packed from August onwards). I post my kits in fully recyclable mailing bags – please recycle if you can, don’t bin them.
- My dandelions embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.