Embroidery display frames
My embroidery display frames fit all Jiggery Pokery embroidery kits and patterns. They come with a mounting card cut to size. It's not easy to find the right picture frame for your embroidery or to be sure your embroidery will fit. So it's good to know this option is available to give your embroidery that special finishing touch.
Picture frames for embroidery are the best way to show off your needlecraft and to complement your home furnishings. You'll get such a buzz from having your embroidery properly mounted in a frame which you can then hang on your wall or stand on a flat surface. The frames come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Embroidery gift set – exclusive offer
The perfect gift for embroidery lovers, gift sets include a:
- Jiggery Pokery embroidery kit of your choice
- Embroidery display frame plus
- FREE pair of quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7, available only in gift sets. To get the free scissors you must order the gift set, not the kit and frame separately.
Embroidery display frame contents and size
- A deep square white frame measuring 285 x 285 x 32mm (11¼ x 11¼ x 1¼ inches) made out of 75% recycled plastics (polystyrene) in the UK
- White picture mount 25mm (1 inch) wide, giving a display area of 200mm x 200mm (8 x 8 inches)
- MDF backing board with a hook for hanging on the wall. There's also a stand you can pull out so you have the option of standing the frame on a flat surface
- Glass cut to size
- Card cut to size to stretch your fabric over for mounting embroidery. The card measures 243mm x 243mm (9½ x 9½ inches)
- The embroidery display frames come with clear and easy to follow illustrated instructions and a video.
I post my embroidery display frames in a cardboard box and a mailing bag which you can recyle. I use foam corner protectors to stop the frames from being damaged in the post, but I am looking for more eco-friendly alternatives which will give the same level of protection.