Embroidery gift sets
Jiggery Pokery embroidery gift sets are perfect for a special person who has already fallen in love with embroidery. They're also great for beginners as gift sets include a free pair of Janome embroidery scissors for snipping threads.
As well as a beautiful embroidery, you're also giving hours of relaxing me-time. What could be better for an embroidery gift idea!
Embroidery gift set contents
The gift set contains everything you need to create a beautiful framed embroidery to hang on the wall. It comes in a square white cardboard box containing:
- A Jiggery Pokery embroidery kit - just choose the one you want
- A square embroidery display frame in white, plus mountboard, guaranteed to fit
- A FREE pair of high quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7. The scissors are only available as part of a gift set. They aren't on sale anywhere else in my shop.
- Discount codes cannot be used on gift sets.
- To get your free pair of scissors you must order the gift set. If you order an embroidery kit and a frame separately, scissors will not be included.
Embroidery kit options
Choose the embroidery kit you want in your gift set. You can see exactly what's in each embroidery kit:
- Winter trees
- Modern leaves
- Embroidery stitch sampler
- Beach huts
- Scandinavian trees
- Thread painting
- Blue fish
- Chirpy birds
- Folk art birds
- Hot air balloons
If you want a different Jiggery Pokery embroidery kit included in your gift set, just contact me - I'm happy to help.
Embroidery display frame
The picture frame included in the gift set is white. It comes with mountboard cut to size and easy-to-follow instructions, plus access to a video on how to frame an embroidery.
Digital gift card
If you find it's impossible to choose from such a lovely range, why not give a digital gift card? Then you're giving your special person the added pleasure of choosing their favourite embroidery design to stitch.
Embroidery gift set packaging
- The white cardboard box measures 35x35x7cm (about 14x14x3 inches). I package the contents carefully to give the frame maximum protection from damage in the post.
- As the box is not gift wrapped, you'll be able to see what's inside it before you give the gift set away.
- I post the gift set in its box in a recylable mailing bag - please recycle if you can, don’t bin it.