Leopard print hat embroidery kit
This leopard print hat embroidery kit oozes cool 1980s retro style. The black stitches of the leopard print embroidery are beautifully offset by splashes of vibrant red satin stitch on the hat band. If you're looking for an embroidery art kit, this is the one for you!
Leopard print embroidery kit contents
The kit comes in a pretty box which includes everything you need to make my design:
- 100% cotton fabric with the leopard print embroidery design printed onto it. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 2 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I sell frames which will set off your embroidery perfectly. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Leopard print embroidery pattern
If you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours, patterns are a great money-saving option. So if you don't need the full leopard print embroidery kit, you can get the same design just as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric, plus instructions.
The finished leopard print embroidery measures 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a cardboard postal box. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader. I post my kits in mailing bags which you can recycle.
- My leopard print hat embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.