Spring embroidery kit
This spring embroidery kit shows a simple tree embroidery design with a Scandinavian feel. It's stitched in lovely shades of pink, peach, light green and dark green DMC threads. None of the stitches are difficult so it's a good choice if you haven't done a lot of embroidery before. The kit makes a great gift for anyone who loves modern embroidery design.
Spring embroidery kit contents
The spring embroidery kit comes in a pretty labelled box. It includes everything you need:
- 100% cotton fabric with the simple tree embroidery design printed onto it in colour. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 4 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
The finished tree embroidery measures approximately 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It fits into a square frame approximately 30x30cm (12x12 inches). The display area measures 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I sell frames which will set off your embroidery. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Spring embroidery gift set – exclusive offer
The perfect gift for embroidery lovers, gift sets include a:
- Spring embroidery kit (or any other Jiggery Pokery embroidery kit)
- Square white embroidery display frame plus
- FREE pair of quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7, available only in gift sets. To get the free scissors you must order the gift set, not the kit and frame separately.
Spring embroidery pattern
I also sell the tree embroidery design as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric. So that's perfect if you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours or stitches.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a postal box made of FSC certified material which contains at least 70% recycled content. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader. I post my kits in fully recyclable mailing bags – please recycle if you can, don’t bin them.
- My spring embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.