DMC thread packs
My DMC thread packs are specially made for customers who want top quality embroidery threads to use on Jiggery Pokery embroidery patterns.
DMC thread packs for Jiggery Pokery embroidery patterns
Just choose the DMC thread pack / DMC floss pack you need for the pattern you're doing:
2 threads:3 threads:
- abstract, cats, dogs, stitch sampler, beach huts, seaside wreath, wild flower (cow parsley), Scandinavian Christmas festive ball, Christmas jumpers, sheep.
- The thread pack for the cat or dog pattern will be enough do both patterns.
- If you're doing the sheep pattern and the chickens pattern, the chickens thread pack contains enough thread to do the sheep embroidery pattern too.
- dandelions, pink hearts, blue hearts, hot air balloons, unicorn, folk art birds, Scandinavian trees, thread painting, modern leaf embroidery, chickens, spring embroidery and cactus embroidery.
- The chickens thread pack contains enough thread to also do the sheep embroidery pattern.
DMC thread pack contents
The thread pack prices vary depending on how many threads you need for the pattern you're doing. You get a full skein of thread / floss, one of each colour, supplied in a pack.
*Winter landscape - you get 4 full skeins of thread plus more than 2m of silver metallic thread.
I don't split thread packs. I only supply the threads needed for my patterns so I don't stock any other colours.
The price includes picking, packing and first class post. You pay the same price regardless of whether I send the threads with a pattern or on their own.
Best hand embroidery thread
Why DMC thread packs? Simply because I believe DMC is the best hand embroidery thread brand. They're a French company which has been around since 1746. Their mercerised cotton thread comes in a huge variety of colours and shades. As DMC is a global company, it will be exactly the same colour no matter where in the world you buy it.
The DMC threads I use are made up of 6 strands. You split the thread depending on the pattern and what the instructions say. See my video on how to prepare your needle and thread for great results.