Dog embroidery kit
This dog embroidery kit creates 6 brightly coloured dogs, decorated with blue, orange and grey embroidery stitches. Each dog has its own style and personality so it's a fun embroidery design to do. If you're looking gift idea for a dog lover you've come to the right place! And if you're looking for a cat lover gift, why not take a look at my cat embroidery kit.
Dogs embroidery kit contents
The kit comes in a pretty box which includes everything you need to make the dogs embroidery:
- 100% cotton fabric with the dogs embroidery design printed onto it. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 3 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I also sell frames that will set off your embroidery perfectly. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Dogs embroidery pattern
I sell the dogs embroidery design as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric. So that's perfect if you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours or stitches.
The finished dog embroidery measures 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My dog embroidery kit comes in a cardboard postal box. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader. I post my kits in mailing bags which you can recycle.
- My dogs embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.