Blue fish embroidery pattern
This fish embroidery pattern shows a collection of cool navy blue and white fish in minimalist Scandinavian style. It makes a stylish piece of embroidered art to hang on your living room wall or in a holiday home. If you're looking for an easy handmade gift, this fish hand embroidery design is the perfect choice.
It’s very easy to sew and comes with full instructions on how to do the simple embroidery stitches used.
Blue fish embroidery pattern contents
The fish embroidery pattern comes in a biodegradable bag which includes:
- 100% cotton fabric with the fish hand embroidery design printed onto it
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Patterns don’t come with thread as many customers have them already or want to choose their own colours. But if you're not sure you've got the right colours, a pack of threads for this design might save you a shopping trip.
Embroidery display frame
Looking for a frame that will set off your embroidery? My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Blue fish embroidery kit
This fish hand embroidery design also comes as a full embroidery kit which includes everything you need: wooden hoop, threads, needles and needle threader as well as the pre-printed fabric and instructions. So the kit is the best option for beginners who don't have embroidery equipment already.
The finished fish embroidery pattern measures 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. The fabric with the fish embroidery pattern printed on it comes in a biodegradable bag, with no other packaging inside the mailing bag. I post my patterns in mailing bags which you can recycle.
- My fish embroidery pattern is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.