Cactus embroidery pattern
This cactus embroidery pattern uses a variety of simple embroidery stitches to create a colourful burst of funky cactus flowers. The cactus design is available on a hot blue sky background or on a white background. Choose the background colour you want before adding to your cart. A fun embroidery pattern, it comes with instructions which are easy to follow.
Cactus embroidery pattern contents
The cactus embroidery pattern comes in a biodegradable bag which includes:
- 100% cotton fabric in blue or white with the cactus embroidery design printed onto it
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Patterns don’t come with thread as many customers have them already or want to choose their own colours. But if you're not sure you've got the right colours, a pack of threads for this design might save you a shopping trip.
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I sell frames which will display your embroidery perfectly. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Cactus embroidery kit
This cactus embroidery design also comes as a full embroidery kit which includes everything you need: wooden hoop, threads, needles and needle threader as well as the pre-printed fabric and instructions. So the kit is the best option for beginners who don't have embroidery equipment already.
The finished cactus embroidery design measures 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. The fabric with the cactus embroidery pattern printed on it comes in a biodegradable bag, with no other packaging inside the mailing bag. I post my patterns in mailing bags which you can recycle.
- My cactus embroidery pattern is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.