Sheep embroidery kit
This sheep embroidery kit includes everything you need to create a group of 5 brightly coloured sheep and a magnificent ram. Each one is individually decorated with a different embroidery stitch to add interest and variety. It's a perfect follow-on from the chicken embroidery kit, which is a similar design but with simpler stitches.
Sheep embroidery kit contents
The kit comes in a pretty box which includes everything you need to make the sheep embroidery:
- 100% cotton fabric with the sheep embroidery design printed onto it. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 3 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- 2 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
The finished sheep embroidery measures 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It fits into a square frame 30x30cm (12x12 inches). The display area measures 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I sell frames that will set off your embroidery perfectly. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Sheep embroidery gift set – exclusive offer
The perfect gift for embroidery lovers, the gift set includes a:
- Sheep embroidery kit plus
- Square white embroidery display frame plus
- FREE pair of quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7, available only in gift sets. To get the free scissors you must order the gift set, not the kit and frame separately.
Sheep embroidery pattern
I also sell the sheep embroidery design just as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric plus instructions. So that's perfect if you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours or stitches.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a cardboard postal box. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader. I post my kits in mailing bags which you can recycle.
- My sheep embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.