Winter embroidery kit
For this winter embroidery kit you use lovely soft shades of thread: mint, sage green, grey and white plus metallic thread to add some sparkle. Why not help yourself to Scandinavian style with a winter embroidery design!
As the kit uses metallic threads, it's not meant for complete beginners but you definitely don't need to be a stitch witch to make this unique embroidery kit. You'll use an interesting variety of stitches to decorate the trees. None of the stitches are difficult and I provide full instructions, including helpful tips for using metallic thread.
Embroidery gift set – exclusive offer
The perfect gift for embroidery lovers, gift sets include a:
- Jiggery Pokery embroidery kit of your choice
- Square white embroidery display frame plus
- FREE pair of quality Janome embroidery scissors worth £7, available only in gift sets. To get the free scissors you must order the gift set, not the kit and frame separately.
Winter embroidery kit contents
The winter embroidery kit comes in a pretty labelled box. It includes everything you need:
- 100% cotton fabric with the winter embroidery design printed onto it in colour. The fabric measures 30x30cm (12x12 inches) including borders.
- DMC embroidery thread, 4 colours, full skeins so you won’t run out of thread
- More than 2m (6 feet) of DMC metallic thread
- 4 x John James needles with long eyes for easy threading and sharp tips for easy stitching (two needle sizes)
- A metal needle threader so you’ll never struggle to thread a needle again
- Wooden embroidery hoop measuring 15 cm (6 inches)
- Clear and easy to follow stitch instructions (English only) with diagrams
- Illustrated general instructions (in English)
Embroidery display frame
In addition, I sell frames which will set off your embroidery to perfection. My frames, picture mounts and mounting card are guaranteed to fit and come with easy-to-follow instructions.
Winter trees embroidery pattern
If you've already got hoops, needles and thread or you want to choose your own colours, patterns are a great money-saving option. So if you don't need the full winter embroidery kit, you can get the same design just as a pattern pre-printed onto fabric, plus instructions.
The finished winter embroidery measures approximately 25x25cm (10x10 inches). It is designed to fit into a square frame approximately 30x30cm (12x12 inches) with a display area measuring 20x20cm (8x8 inches), sometimes called the aperture.
FREE printable embroidery stitch guide
For your FREE guide to 10 popular embroidery stitches, just sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about new kits and patterns, special offers and discounts.
Things you need to know
- The fabric is cotton calico which is slightly off-white. It may have slight imperfections which are just a natural part of the fabric.
- Colours may look different on screen and in print to how they are in real life.
- Eco-friendly packaging. My embroidery kits come in a postal box made of FSC certified material which contains at least 70% recycled content. I don’t use any packaging inside the box, apart from a biodegradable bag for the needles and needle threader (in kits packed from August onwards). I post my kits in fully recyclable mailing bags – please recycle if you can, don’t bin them.
- My winter embroidery design is copyright and is only for your personal use. So you cannot resell the design or any embroideries made from it.